During this unprecedented time, when everything seems to be changing by the hour, EDCO is still here to help our local businesses navigate our new normal, in a different way.
Technology has made communicating virtually a viable way of doing business. And while EDCO Staff are not necessarily out in the field in our normal capacity, we are still available as a resource for local companies.
If you’re a Central Oregon traded sector company struggling with the recent COVID-19 crisis, let us know. We are still offering resources and advice, free of charge (as always), throughout the region.
We will update resources to this page as they are made available. Last update: April 2, 2020.
EDCO’s In-House Resources Include:
- Entrepreneurial and Scalable Startup Support
- Contact Brian Vierra / 541.388.3236 x5
- Traded Sector Business support (if your goods or services are made in the region and sold outside the region)
Business Survival Tips:
- Download the document here. (Updated 3.31.20)
- Download the document in Spanish here. (Updated 3.31.20)
- Download the SBDC Business Crisis Guide
Emergency Funding Opportunities:
- SBA Disaster Loan Assistance
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program Fact Sheet
- SBA Paycheck Protection Program application form
- SBA Oregon Lenders & Contacts (SBA EIDL loan and grants go through the SBA directly. Any questions direct them to the SBA or SBDC. SBA PPP loan goes through a lender. Any questions direct them to a lender on the attached list.)
- SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loan (EIDL) Fact Sheet
- Comprehensive list of COVID-19 Central Oregon Bank Programs
- Click here for a list of resources that EDCO will continue to update as additional info become available.
- US Bank is offering a number of reduced-rate loans for businesses impacted by COVID-19. More information available here.
- Bank of America offering additional support for consumers and small business clients.
- WaFED Small Business Lines of Credit
Webinars & Additional Resources:
- 23 Essential Tips for Working Remotely, by 2020 EDCO Annual Luncheon Keynote, Lindsey Pollak
- Opportunity Knocks Webinar Lessons from Graduates of the School of Hard Knocks – Thursday, April 1
- Outdoor Industry Association: What You Need to Know About U.S. SBA Economic Injury Disaster Loans
- OMEP Weekly Webinar Series
Additional Websites & Lists of Resources:
- Small Business Administration COVID-19 Disaster Assistance Funding
- Central Oregon SOS – Comprehensive website with resources for entrepreneurs, employers and more.
- Oregon SBDC Network COVID-19 Resource List
- America’s SBDC COVID-19 Small Business Resources
- SBDC Checklist for Navigating a Business Crisis
- Business Oregon COVID-19 Financial Resources for Businesses
- State of Oregon Employment Department COVID-19-related Information
- Senator Merkley Online Economic Recovery Hub
- Oregon Department of Revenue Tax Relief Options
- City of Bend Coronavirus Business Resources & Assistance
- OMEP COVID-19 Resources for Manufacturers
- BendBroadband offering free internet for 60 days to new K-12, college households
- USDA Rural Development COVID-19 Response
- International Economic Development Council RestoreYourEconomy.org
- Is your business classified as essential? Quick quiz.
Local Companies Helping Local Companies:
- Volitant Consulting is offering local companies a discount on their Amazon listing optimizations.
- ScaleHouse Consulting is offering free one-on-one consultations for companies struggling to stay afloat or who need brainstorming support.
- If you or your business are in need of a tech-savvy partner, Hand in Hand Productions is skilled in setting up webinars and remote events, among many other services.
- Business Resources and Impact Discussion Podcast with EDCO CEO Roger Lee & Business Oregon’s Tom Schnell recorded Wednesday, March 18, 2020.
- Central Oregon Daily is offering to run local commercials for free, and help get commercials created by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org