EDCO’s In-House Resources Include:
- Entrepreneurial and Scalable Startup Support
- Contact Brian Vierra / 541.388.3236 x5
- Traded Sector Business support (if your goods or services are made in the region and sold outside the region)
Business and Mentoring Resources
Central Oregon has an active, dynamic business community that has access to a myriad of resources, programs, initiatives, and partnerships designed to propel companies to greater success.
Partners to Highlight:
According to 2021 Census Data, Central Oregon Regional Labor Force of 123,953. In-migration has been the dominating factor in the region’s growth. With 5,120 new business filings across the region in 2021, attracting and retaining talented employees continues to be an important topic for local businesses. Visit the community page for workforce statistics related to that community.
- Internship Resources
- Better Commutes: Vanpooling Solutions (For Deschutes Jefferson and Crook counties, vanpools are subsidized completely by CET and Commute Options including the cost of gas.)
- Manufacturing Workforce Resources
As you consider relocation and expansion, EDCO can help you evaluate and compare the cost factors that will impact your business. The table below provides a comparison of typical business cost scenarios in different states for a manufacturing firm with 20 and 200 employees. Click here for a more complete comparison, or for a customized comparison tailored to your specific needs, contact us directly.
In addition to targeting industries for recruitment, we also focus on helping existing businesses to grow and expand. It is our goal to deepen the pool of companies in the form of new startups, relocations, and critical supply chains in each targeted industry. To see a high-level view of industries found in Crook, Deschutes, and Jefferson County, click here.