You help us build the region’s future, and we’ll help you build yours. It’s a deal.
LEVELS OF SUPPORT
* Independent contractors, individuals, and one-person businesses.
** Banks, credit unions and other financial institutions set this rate as part of the two Board seats the sector has purchased on the board since 1997.
Central Oregon business begins with EDCO and joining us as a member is the best way to get connected, and to get informed. As a membership organization we rely on our public and private members to keep us on our toes and thinking fast. This partnership has always propelled EDCO and the Central Oregon economy towards a bigger vision. We invite you to be a part of it.
Your support helps us build a stronger, more stable, and diversified local economy. And when we achieve these goals together, it means we are creating more business opportunities for local companies and more jobs for the growing number of people who want to work here, play here, and raise families who can do the same for generations to come.
- Enjoy discounted rates to popular EDCO events
- Consider the opportunity to serve on the EDCO Board of Directors
- Be a part of the region’s best business network of leaders, investors, partners, entrepreneurs, and advisors
- Get connected and stay up to date about business developments, economic trends, and changes in the national, state and local economy
- Leverage business referrals and assistance from EDCO’s staff and resource partners
- Make a difference in your community’s future by uniting efforts with other prominent business leaders
- Promote your business through our online directory, sponsorship opportunities, and the EDCO member network
Thank you for considering joining EDCO.
To learn more, please call Erin Reilly at 541-388-3236 x 3.
To download a membership application, Click Here.